Administrative Coordinator, Part-Time
Administrative Coordinator, Part-Time
Position Classification: Part-time, 26 hrs/wk
Location: Keene, NH, remote work as needed
The Antioch University Couple and Family Therapy Institute (AUCFTI) in Keene, New Hampshire, seeks an Administrative Coordinator to serve as a first point of contact for clients, families, and referral sources seeking treatment. Working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary system of client care, the Administrative Coordinator manages administrative processes including scheduling as well as provide primary administrative support for the institute's clinical management, faculty, and staff.
The Administrative Coordinator will function as a liaison between the patient and the clinician for non-clinical issues, i.e. will not disseminate any clinical information such as diagnosis, treatment notes, etc. and will be primarily focused on the scheduling of patient appointments and performing administrative support duties. This position supports the Relational Therapy division of the School of Counseling, Psychology, and Therapy which includes the couple and family therapy master's and doctoral programs, along with the dance movement therapy: couple and family therapy program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and manage administrative processes, workflows, databases, and forms including analyzing and resolving administrative issues.
- Train faculty and staff on clinic operations including developing training materials, and maintaining a professional and confidential environment.
- Manage and coordinate AUCFTI calendar.
- Provide administrative support for the supervising faculty and staff as well as clinic interns and work/study students including but not limited to: calendar and records management, document prep, correspondence, policy & procedure maintenance, payment processes, etc.
- As the designated liaison between the AUCFTI, the PSC, and the Relational Therapies Division administrative staff, collaborate and coordinate administrative support as needed.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of community events and meetings.
- Manage the financial records the AUCFTI deposits including making weekly receivable deposits to the university.
- Maintain client files including setting up files, performing monthly file checks to ensure files are up to date, closing out terminated clients, and tracking closed files.
- Prepare intake folders for clinicians.
- Maintain handbooks, policies and procedures for the clinic.
- Maintain office suite supplies and equipment as well as coordinate facility maintenance and repairs as needed.
Client Communication & Scheduling
- Screen incoming inquiries, routing client calls/requests to appropriate resources in and out of the clinic.
- Schedule initial appointments and offer referrals to external providers in a timely manner.
- Attend planning and case conference meetings to assist with administrative operational workflow.
- Work with clinic director to prioritize and maintain student therapist's client assignments.
- Maintain medical records and disseminate client information/correspondence according to HIPAA regulations.
- Two years of related experience or combination of education, experience, and training; bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with databases, Google and MS platforms
- Medical clinic experience is desirable.
Please include a resume, cover letter and a list of three professional reference names and contact information with your application. Click here to apply.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.