Customer Service Associate
MSA, The Safety Company
Customer Service Associate
Job ID: 2020-4356
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service
Globe Manufacturing, a MSA Safety Company, is seeking a Order Processing Customer Service Associate to join our team. In this role you will be assisting with order entry and processing for Firefighter Turnout Gear (Firefighter uniforms). This role is counted on to ensure that each and every component of the order is accurate before it is sent to production. At Globe, we take pride in producing the best quality products for our customers by protecting those who protect us! We offer a team oriented, fast paced, and energetic work environment. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and log orders received from distributors.
- Translate, key and upload orders received to correct computer language format.
- Validate orders received from distributor to ensure manufacturability of product.
- Import / enter orders into order entry system.
- Review and validate all variable data received with distributor order.
- Identify questionable items prior to processing for clarification.
- Process order changes/updates requested by distributor.
- Assist customer service duties as needed, including quotations, calls, questions, inquiries, etc.
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Strong fluency in English language, both written and verbal.
- 1-3 years administrative related experience.
- High proficiency in keyboarding and data entry while maintaining accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven success in a job or tasks requiring strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to meet daily entry goals in a fast paced environment.
- ABS 400 experience or other similar order management system.
- Knowledge of Globe product line.
- Previous production experience.
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred.
Education and experience required:
- High school diploma or equivalent .
MSA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to providing a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination.
As such, it is MSA's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of the person's age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, race, religion,
gender, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, veteran's status, genetic information, political affiliation, disabling condition,
or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. MSA also makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation to assist you in navigating this career site, let us know.Contact Us MSA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.