Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
As a Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager, you will provide hands on, direct nursing care to patients in their own environment. You would become an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. We are looking for a nurse to join our homecare team which is dedicated to make a difference in peoples lives. If you are looking to make a positive impact on people in the community, then apply now.
Salary range is $60,320 - $68,640 annually depending on experience, work a 40-hour work week, $4000 sign on bonus.
Job Highlights as a Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager:
- Get to know your individual patients
- Flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home
- Highly autonomous
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement given
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team
- Work in an environment where agency culture fosters teamwork and excellence
Responsibilities for Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager:
- Develop tailored Care Plans
- Provide meaningful education
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager:
- Current NH RN license
- Minimum 2 years of health care experience required
- Home Care experience beneficial, although we will train the right individual
Lake Sunapee Region VNA is a mid-sized Homecare, Hospice, and Private Duty agency covering 32 towns and 3 counties in the Lake Sunapee and Upper Valley regions. We provide patient centered care in the home setting with the goal to keep patients safely in their home for as long as they desire. Lake Sunapee Region VNA provides hospice services with the goal of providing the patient with the end of life experience they desire to have. Our agency also provides Private Duty Services to aid with daily living and homemaking tasks.
Lake Sunapee Region VNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.