Land Surveyor – New Hampshire
LandVest is looking for an energetic and dedicated individual for a Land Surveyor position for its growing business in its West Stewartstown, New Hampshire Office. The position will involve a combination of office and field work throughout New Hampshire. LandVest offers the opportunity to work with an experienced and well-respected staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently and with a partner to complete:
Deed & Document Research
Measurements with GPS & Robotic Total Station
Calculations and Drafting using Carlson Survey or similar software
- Business Growth: The successful candidate over time is expected to assist in growing the business by identifying and engaging with potential new clients.
- The ideal candidate will live south of West Stewartstown, NH to facilitate efficient business growth
- Bachelor's, AAS degree or Minor in Survey or Survey Technology
- Willingness to prepare for and sit for license exams in New Hampshire and Vermont
- OR current Survey License in New Hampshire, Vermont, or Maine
- Strong work ethic and dedication
- Open mind and readiness to learn from an experienced surveyor
- Reliable 4WD, off-road capable vehicle
LandVest will provide:
- A stable organization celebrating over 50 years in business
- A positive work environment
- Training, the opportunity to build upon your education, and hone your skills
- Competitive salary, paid time off, benefits & incentives
- Expense & mileage reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
Please upload your letter of interest and resume.
For information on LandVest, Inc., please visit our website at www.landvest.com
LandVest, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.