Physical Therapist – PT – Skilled Nursing Facility
Physical Therapist - PT - Skilled Nursing Facility
A Physical Therapist is needed for a full-time, 13 week travel contract in Berlin, NH. The facility guarantees 35 hours per week. In addition to our standard benefits, our healthcare professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization! See below for our travel rate; rates are negotiable:
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1,610
Weekly Taxable Pay: $700
Weekly Housing Stipend: $630
Weekly Meal Stipend: $280
BENEFITS FOR A PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
1. Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
2. Continuing Education & 401(K)
3. Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
4. Mentoring Programs
5. Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
6. Flexible Schedules
7. Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
PHYSICAL THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Masters of Science or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
2. Successful completion of National Certification Examination
3. 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
4. Valid PT license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).