Program Coordinator, GPE (Remote)
Program Coordinator, GPE (Remote)
Job Title: Program Coordinator, GPE (Remote) Department: Clinical Psychology Reports to (Title): Program Director, GPE Rate of Pay: $22/hr Location / Campus: Antioch University New England (Remote) Job Type: Part-time, 20 hours per week, no benefits; funded for three years, at the end of each fiscal year continuity is based on performance and funding
Antioch University New England seeks a Program Coordinator to assist in the administration of the Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) grant within the Clinical Psychology Department. Responsibilities include meeting management, administering training agreements with outside agencies, and interfacing with students and outside clinical supervisors to support training.
In addition, the Program Coordinator tracks student performance data, gathers information from students and sites required for grant reporting, and completes ongoing grant reports as required by Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). The work is integral to the department fulfilling its mission of training reflective and social-justice oriented psychologists.
Essential Job Functions
- Engages with practicum sites and supervisors to process institutional agreements and individual contractor agreements, and gather HRSA required site and training information
- Coordinates with other administrative staff to process practicum contracts and affiliation agreements with external sites involving the Departments Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) grant
- Facilitates student recruitment to the GPE program by coordinating meetings and events, and creating marketing materials for website and other communications
Student Training Support
- Organizes student training days including scheduling, communications with students and speakers, and event planning
- Coordinates GPE supervisor consultations and educational activities
- Schedules weekly student check ins, tracks attendance, and manages communications with students and guest speakers
- Tracks and manages agreement processes with consultants to the GPE grant
- Tracks student data as required by HRSA
- Engages with practicum sites and supervisors to gather and manage HRSA required site and training information including reporting
- Utilizes HRSA Electronic Handbook to complete data entry, and produce and file required reports
- Collaborates with Program Director and University finance department to track GPE budget, process carry over requests, and facilitate timely payment to vendors, consultants and sites
- Administers recruiting and administrative processes of grant related research assistants
HRSA Compliance Support
- With an understanding of expectations and projects, collaborates with University finance to ensure compliance with budget in alignment with the grant
Performs other duties as assigned
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and service orientation skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and detail orientation skills
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Office Suites including experience with databases and web-based applications
- Government grants management experience is preferred
Hours of Employment
This is a part-time position, 20 hours per week, serving a national university. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor.
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual must regularly lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires daily use of computer and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Please include a cover letter, resume and three professional references including name and contact information. Click here to apply.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
NOTE: The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check .