Registered Nurse – RN – Step Down/Progressive Care Unit (PCU)- Crisis Response – Travel Nurse
Registered Nurse - RN - Step Down/Progressive Care Unit (PCU)- Crisis Response - Travel Nurse
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire an experienced Step Down/Progressive Care RN (Registered Nurse) for a full-time, rapid response, contract opportunity in Lebanon, New Hampshire. This rewarding assignment is for night shift and offers top industry pay rates, full benefits, a flexible schedule and more! Grow professionally as a Registered Nurse while focusing on what matters most - patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our nursing professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Must have current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of New Hampshire or Compact License and two years of previous Stepdown or Progressive Care (SDU/PCU) experience. We are accepting travel nurses for this opportunity. Apply now!
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $4000
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $2530
- Weekly Housing Stipend: $973
- Weekly Meal Stipend: $497
- Bonus: $1000 Quick Start Bonus
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
- Care for patients requiring close monitoring and frequent assessment, but are not unstable enough to need care in a critical or intensive care setting.
- Monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the organization
- Assess plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Carry out physician orders
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds and monitor vital signs
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Instruct and educate patients and families
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- Provide age and culturally appropriate care
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- 2 years of Step Down experience is required
- Must have experience with cardiac drips
- Current BLS and ACLS card from American Heart Association
- Active license in the state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).